Starbucks Chai Tea Latte

Starbucks Chai Tea Latte Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 212 in Fast Food

February 08, 2016

I love this drink so much, but there is no coffee shop anywhere near me. I'm not kidding, the closest I can get to it is by taking Porter Airlines and having some on the plane. So I get the concentrate shipped in or buy it locally until I get to Toronto. Its the best drink I have ever tasted and I am completely addicted. As I sit here sipping right now.

December 11, 2015

Simply the best Chai Tea Latte out there! I love the spicy taste and creamy texture.

May 13, 2015

This is my go-to drink at Starbucks. The price is kind of steep though and since the taste can vary drastically depending on which Starbucks you go to and who makes your drink, I find that I am sometimes disappointed and feel like it wasn't worth the money spent. I wish there was more flavor consistency between locations, but when it is made to my liking it is the best!

1.5/5

May 13, 2015

Oh goodness gracious, this drink is so terrible tasting to me. My sister loves coffee and Starbucks, where as I don't. We were out a few days ago and she went through the drive thru there. She ordered me 1 of these since it's suppose to be "tea". Oh my stars, I was so thirsty, I took a big gulp expecting tea. I thought my eyeballs were going to pop out of the sockets!! I had to swallow that because I couldn't tell her to pull over. I told her I was never letting her order for me again! That taste stayed with me all day. Yuck! Sorry gals.

May 13, 2015

I have this everyday! Part of my morning routine. Soo good

April 23, 2015

I buy the mix so that I can make it at home. It tastes exactly like when I get it at a Starbucks. Easy to make, and so much cheaper than going to Starbucks every day.

April 12, 2015

Amazing chai ever! My go to at Starbucks!

March 09, 2015

The first time I had this it was a strange experience. I had been drinking plain chai tea for years, without milk or sugar, so to have all that stuff added in was at first unappealing. But I got one on a whim another time, and I found myself really enjoying it! I like that I have the flavour of one of my favourite teas in latte form, so I can pick between the two. Delicious!

December 07, 2014

amzing flavor, great finish after a great meal

November 23, 2014

Starbucks chai tea is mixed with a lot more milk and doesn't taste much like tea. It is also over sweetened with a slight hint of added spices. I like a more stronger tea and spices flavor and less sweeter but this is still a satisfying drink overall.