Starbuck's Coffee French Roast

Starbuck's Coffee French Roast Reviews

Ranked #265 out of 565 in Coffee

March 17, 2017

Love this flavour! Tastes especially good in French Press! Bold, dark, and delicious. Makes for a great start to the morning or a good mid-afternoon pick me up. I actually prefer to take this particular coffee black to having it with milk (or in my case, frothed Almond Milk).

March 17, 2017

A great pick me up drink, I love coffee and I have to have a cup when I first wake up in the morning. it helps me to get my day started, and this starbuck's French roast taste so good it perfect black or sweeten. goes great with dessert.

January 05, 2017

I use a coffee grinder and a french press, I believe this to be the best method to enjoy coffee if you are not a jump out of bed and leave for work without at least a coffee and some me time. Every cup is enjoyed and savored until the last drop. I would imagine this to be a sign of a great cup of coffee.

May 17, 2015

I am loving this coffee, my sister gave me a package of it this week and I have really enjoyed drinking it in the morning. It picks me up right away with it's beautiful dark flavour and wakes up my every sense. I love the quality that Starbuck's puts into their coffee beans.