Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappuccino Reviews

Ranked #405 out of 481 in Coffee

October 07, 2015

Super sweet! Id get a smaller size. Yummy on occasion.

June 24, 2015

I've added 2 pumps of raspberry syrup to my vanilla bean frap before, so, I've tried it before it was even a drink haha. I personally love the flavour and it's amazing LOVE LOVE LOVE!

June 24, 2015

I was skeptical about this before I gave in and tried. I wasn't sure it would taste like cotton candy but the flavour is spot on! I fell in love at first sip. It was a different and refreshing break from a coffee flavoured frappe that I usually opt for. If you like raspberries or cotton candy, then don't hesitate to give this a try!

For those unaware, it is just a vanilla bean frappuccino with a pump or two of raspberry syrup.

Not a fan of the price, it costs a bit extra to add the shots of raspberry to the regular frappe but it looks like Starbucks might be bringing this flavour to its menu for a limited time (which hopefully means a lower price).

March 22, 2015

Very good tastes just like cotton candy! They just add raspberry syrup in it, which is so yummy! Love this drink, it's one of the secret Starbuck's drinks.

June 14, 2013

For anyone who loves starbucks as much as I do, this is a must try! It's a Cotton Candy Frappuccino. Really, it's a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with a pump of raspberry, and that's how you must order it. It tastes just like cotton candy! It's delicious, and defiantly a new favorite. The price is great too, its only about $4.50 for a grande. I defiantly recommend trying it out, it's become my new addiction!