Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf

Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf Reviews

Ranked #206 out of 212 in Fast Food

March 04, 2015

I went to Starbucks because it was one of my friends Birthday that I work with and I wanted to surprise her with a specialty coffee and some kind of a treat because she just loves Starbucks . I found the coffee very good but I remember the Gingerbread Loaf was very dry and after the order of 2 coffees and 2 pieces of Gingerbread my order came to over $16.00 I thought honestly that was kind of expensive for what I bought. So I was not impressed with the Gingerbread loaf maybe I just went when it was not fresh I don't know. I was lucky enough to get a Starbucks Gift Card from ChickAdvisor so I am going to give StarBucks another chance maybe this time will be different.

March 04, 2015

this is so good! im sad that its only out around the holidays. i really wish it was a all year round deal!

May 14, 2013

Such a delicious snack in the middle of the day or the middle of the night. My new go to cheer my up snack to have.

October 24, 2012

Delicious and yummy - this product always makes me yearn for another piece, perfect for Christmas and the holidays. I look forward to them bringing this back year after year!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml