Starbucks Instant Coffee Reviews

Ranked #439 out of 481 in Coffee

March 24, 2015

These are the perfect things to have on hand for when you are on the go! I find they have a really nice strong flavour and you still feel like you are drinking a nice Starbucks roast!

June 13, 2014

Can be pricey, but they are great for on the go. Hiking, camping, travelling, anywhere where you might need that cup of joe

July 08, 2013

Though it can be a bit pricey, I love having a few VIA packs around for a quick and delicious cup of coffee whenever the mood strikes. I've really been liking the iced caramel VIAs this summer. I love how easy it is to add to a bottle of water, along with a splash of milk!

August 02, 2012

Tastes exactly like the real thing. I can't stand instant coffees and have a very picky taste in the coffee I drink. Starbucks instant coffee could easily pass for store brewed and might even be closer to the store bought than the real beans!

April 28, 2012

I have just started working 3-11 and needed something to help keep me awake and alert so I decided to use my 25$ Starbucks gift card I got for X-mas and try out something from Starbucks. I'm not a Starbucks fan but when I bought there French Roast instant coffee I was quite suprised by the flavour of the coffee. It was great! It costs about 12.95 for 12 packs and always ask if they have any samples, (they usually do).