Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino

Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 238 in Fast Food

December 06, 2016

I get drinks like the java chip to stay away at work and the good think is it has caffeine and I love it because it's just a good pick me up.and even in cold days I still drink it.

July 26, 2016

Mmm this drink is one of my fav's from Starbucks. I just wish they were not so pricey! Honestly, $5 for a drink is a bit steep but sometimes you need to treat yourself. I try to avoid buying these drinks often though as they are very fattening and made with unhealthy ingredients.

July 26, 2016

This is a HUGE summer hit for my family. It's dessert in a cup and is extremely delicious and satisfying! I will often split one between my kids. They get a treat - but at least not as much sugar as in a full one. I would highly recommend this beverage to anyone that is looking for a sweet treat!

May 27, 2016

The summer has bearly started and I'm already addicted to this drink. It is the right amount of sweet without going overboard. It is a heavenly treat. That satisfies and cools down on any day! It's a bit on the pricey side but still a great treat.

May 27, 2016

I'm not really a fan of this flavor. I find it too sweet, and a little bit gritty. I much prefer the other items on the menu. This flavor just doesn't do it for me.

May 17, 2016

I know this is full of sugar but I have to say this one is soooo good and it is refreshing to have on a hot sumeer day. I usually stock up on them when they are on sale I throw them in my freezer.

December 23, 2015

Great texture, even better taste! Not too sweet. Price is steep. But, I'm a sucker for a good Starbucks frap so I can't resist. Worth every penny? Probably not. Worth every calorie? Definitely.

October 07, 2015

Im a sucker for java chip fraps. Ill get extra java chips, or get java chips in a white mocha frap. mmmmm so yuummy

June 13, 2015

the best chocolate frap out there! i can't get enough of this! so loooove! the only thing is that it is a bit expensive, other than that, it's perfect!