Starbucks Lemon Loaf

Starbucks Lemon Loaf Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 236 in Fast Food

January 18, 2017

I love Starbucks and this is always my go to treat when I am there. I love the flavor combination, the loaf is soft and moist with the perfect amount of lemon! The icing on top ties it all in nicely, adds a bit of sweet to it which I love. Pair this with a chai tea latte, heaven.

May 05, 2016

Starbucks Lemon Loaf is one of my very favourite treats there. It's a moist, lemony, and balanced treat. It's the right amount of tangy to sweet, and even the icing is perfect. Usually I find icing to be overly sweet which makes the dessert lose its appeal. In the case of Starbucks Lemon Loaf, the only way to make it better is by reducing the price.

May 05, 2016

I had to review this! I just shared a piece with my mom this afternoon with a Pike coffee. Super moist, very lemony, a true lemon loaf. The icing is a bit tangy which is just heaven when a bite taken with the loaf. It's also not too sweet! The price is reasonable.

April 27, 2016

The lemon flavour was just right, and the sweet icing was a great compliment to the tartness of the loaf. It's great with an Americano Coffee. If you like lemon slavoured sweets, I bet you'll like this!

March 18, 2016

This lemon loaf is great. The lemon flavour is sweet but not too strong. The glaze gives the loaf a nice sweet taste that makes it perfect for a sweet treat but not too sweet to have for breakfast. It is dense and filling. Starbucks has a reputation for being expensive but this loaf isn't even that much.

February 12, 2016

I love anything lemon, so really there is nothing bad I can say about this loaf. The lemon is very lemony, the nice bit of icing on the top is super great. And it's actually not overly expensive for Starbucks. Yum.

April 01, 2015

Lemon loaf = heaven. Enough said!

March 31, 2015

This loaf is so good! Soft and moist! I have it with my coffee in the morning!

March 14, 2015

This loaf is so tasty! It's nice and moist, with a great bright lemon flavour. The glaze on top is very nice, too. Great price for yummy food!