Starbucks Mango Black Tea Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 467 in Tea

May 29, 2016

This drink tastes amazing! I absolutely love the combination of mango, black tea and lemonade. It is fairly sweet, but it is so refreshing on a hot day that I don't mind the steep price. I always ask for light ice, otherwise it ends up being half ice and no drink. I want to get my money's worth :)

February 26, 2016

I tried this as my free birthday drink for the first time and I LOVED it! It was delicious and the lemonade flavoring with the mango go really good together. I was really skeptical at first, but it is now one of my favourite drinks.

It is pricey as expected from Starbucks drinks, but it is worth it!

November 03, 2015

Used to be one of my favourite cold drinks but I haven't seen it around for awhile now.

The peach black tea lemonade is also really good.
Both tasty with or without the added lemonade.

October 07, 2015

I like it! I love all their tea lemondaids. Refreshing and yummy. If its too sweet get it half sweet! and if you find there is too much ice ask for light ice!

Starbucks Mango Black Tea Lemonade;

I have to agree with the other reviews :(

I did not like....this combination with the mango through the whole drink off balance....for me at least.

I did not like the flavour/ taste

October 07, 2015

This is my perfect summer drink !!!! The tea flavour isn't too strong taste very much like a lemonade ,but everything worls Will tôt éther ! i could drink this all day

July 22, 2015

This drink is AMAZING! I wasn't sure how much I was going to like it as I'm not a fan of lemonade. However, it was just the perfect blend taste. Also, this drink is actually not too expensive. I have seen other drinks like this be just the same pricing for not a great taste. I will order this again and again.

July 22, 2015

For the better part of the summer my go-to Starbucks order was the peach green tea lemonade. When I saw they had a new tea lemonade out, I had to try it. I was skeptical at first because I'm not usually a fan of black teas (I find them too strong and overwhelming) but the flavour of this was really mellow. The black tea took a backseat to the yummy mango flavour, and the addition of the lemonade really brightens it up. I highly recommend it to people who are a fan of the peach green tea lemonade, or are just looking for something different than their regular order. Of course, the price is a bit absurd (4.25 for a venti), but that's what you expect when you go to Starbucks.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches