Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Passion Tango™ Tea Lemonade

Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Passion Tango™ Tea Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #487 out of 522 in Tea

January 05, 2017

This is my addiction, especially during the hot summer months! It is so refreshing and tastes so yummy! I've even tried this without the lemonade and it's very good but having the lemonade in it just adds that extra boost of goodness. Can be a bit pricey but it's definitely a nice treat!

July 22, 2015

LOOOOVE this drink ! One of my go-to drinks when I need something refreshing from a hot day, or just from studying. It is a little on the sweeter side and I can't drink more than a grande without starting to feel disgusted. One thing I don't like about it is that sometimes they put waaaaay too much ice.

March 23, 2015

This is great, it makes a nice delicious drink for the summer heat. taste so good and refreshing.

March 23, 2015

One of my favourite drinks at Starbucks next to the coffee! I love lemonade and this is very refreshing. It's not too sweet. A cheaper alternative to the coffee drinks. Worth it.

March 23, 2015

Very refreshing, I always get this in the summer. There's always too much ice though.

March 23, 2015

This ice tea- lemonade is the most refreshing beverage I have ever had. I had it last summer when my husband and I went to Starbucks. It was a really humid day and I needed some refreshments. This was the first time I have ever had this ice tea. I was pleasantly surprised. It was sweet, cold and fruity. Just right. I am so glad I tried this. Delicious!

March 22, 2015

I love getting this drink from Starbuck's especially in the summer because it's a nice cold and refreshing drink! It's so sweet and fruity tasting. My sister actually got me into this drink and I'm so glad she did!

March 09, 2015

I really like the passion fruit iced tea on it's own, and the first time I had it with the lemonade I didn't like it. But I got it another time and it really started to grow on me. Picked one up today on my break and I really think my opinion has changed completely! It's the perfect blend of fruity and tart, and very refreshing. Gotta love it!

July 09, 2012

This has to be my favorite drink next to coffee to get at Starbucks.

It is so fresh andrefreshing.
    I find the passion flavor the best. It is just sweet enough
    It's full of sugar but not even as bad as a latte or cappuccino calorie wise.

In terms of price you can get a tall one for under 3$. It is a nice little treat