Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Caramel

Ranked #550 out of 562 in Coffee

0.5/5
    Taste

May 28, 2014

Oh boy. I love Starbucks and I love caramel in my coffee. I usually take a skinny caramel latte or an iced coffee with sugar-free caramel. I was intesrested in this product, it would have been great to just make myself a caramel coffee at my desk. The cashier gave me a packet telling me that before I bought some I should maybe try it because it's expensive and not everyone likes the tsate of powdered milk...

Gag! It was disgusting. It tasted like a donut. You know : too sweet, chemical, not like the real thing ? I could not drink more than a few sips and dumped everything down the drain. I am so glad I did not buy any...

Taste

February 16, 2012

I love Starbucks. Seriously. I can;t afford it all the time, so I have to limit myself to two visits a week. I know, right? I've compromised and supplement my mornings with their VIA ready brew coffee, and I love it! I have had a Tassimo previously, and a Keurig currently, but this is by far and above better. It's still a bit pricey ($7 something for 6), but it's Starbucks, so that's just something you make peace with.