Starburst

Starburst Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 180 in Candy

April 05, 2016

I don't really buy a lot of starburst which is weird because whenever my boyfriend buys them I tend to eat them all on him but it never crosses my mind to buy my own. Lol. They are really flavourful and they have a bunch of different varieties that are very tasty, maybe I'll buy some the next time I'm out.

April 05, 2016

Starburst are one of my favorite candies. They are fruity and juicy. I am a fan of the original flavor, but either way they are always enjoyable. There is definitely a lot of flavor for such a small candy.

February 26, 2016

The starburst are great candy. Very tasty and chewy. Nice variety of flavors. I really like that they are individually pack. I find that it keeps them fresh longer and you can share them with others.

June 25, 2015

Toute la famille capote sur les starburst . La texture molle et les bonnes saveurs en font une cochonnerie pas cher . Toutefois certaines saveurs sont plus populaires dans la famille donc la rouge tout le monde là veut .... Bref bon et pas cher .

March 13, 2015

I love these little candies! And my favourite ones are the pink and red ones. They are so yummy and so chewy. I like to have them in my purse because they are each individually wrapped so you know they wont get all the gunk from your purse on them. And they are also great to sneak into the movie theatres.

March 10, 2015

Love the taste, so flavourful!

March 09, 2015

great selection and flavours! love that you can throw them in your purse and they dont unwrap

February 27, 2015

love this! i have some sitting next to me right now! i keept them at my desk and enjoy them as a little treat!

February 22, 2015

LOVE IT!! It disappears in no time! I cant have just one piece, i have to have at least one pack :)) Great candy with amazing flavors!

February 22, 2015

So many memories of Starburst candies. I've always liked them since I was a kid. The different flavors taste just like the actual fruit.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear