Starlooks Pro Luxe Longwear eyeliner pen

Starlooks Pro Luxe Longwear eyeliner pen Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 776 in Eye Liner

March 13, 2016

I recieved this eyeliner pen in one of my monthly beauty boxes.
It is a very nice liquid liner. The applicator tip makes it very easy to apply. The liner itself doesn't wear off easily. I will definitely buy this brand again.

February 02, 2016

I received this eyeliner in my Winter Luxe box; I had never heard of this brand previous to receiving this and was anxious to try it out. I tend to wear black liquid eyeliner on a daily basis and have tried my fair share of them, but overall I was impressedwith Starlooks version. This glides on easily and smoothly, and doesn't drag. I also find it quite pigmented which is extremely important in liquid eyeliner. What I really like about this is the tip - it's flexible enough to reach odd angles but firm enough not to be damaged if you tend to press down hard.

While I like this product, the price slightly deters me, as does the fact that it can only be ordered online. For that reason, I don't myself repurchasing it.

January 25, 2016

Got this is a beauty box from my mother in law and it is amazing! Super long lasting, doesn't rub off or smudge throughout the day, the tip is perfectly shaped for application, formula glides right on. I cannot say enough about this stuff! I really like it!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil