Stash Chocolate Hazelnut Tea

Stash Chocolate Hazelnut Tea Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 471 in Tea

August 27, 2016

I drink this tea in the morning...I like to add a splash of coffee so it feels like I am drinking a hot chocolate. If you are on any sort of diet and need to feed your sweet tooth without the calories or carbs, this is a must have! Plus they are wrapped in their on separate packaging that lasts so it's nice when you find it in the bottom of your bag, still intact with the same great flavour.

February 13, 2016

I seen this product on the shelf at my local Walmart and was very tempted to give it a try. I was pretty impressed with the taste, it has a somewhat sweet hazelnut and chocolate flavor to it. I also enjoy that it is a decaf tea because I can wind down at the end of the day with a nice hot cup of this tea without it having the caffeine and wakening effects like a regular tea or coffee. For the price it was good as well :)

December 28, 2015

This is soo delicious with a bit of milk & sugar. Also great because its decaf!

December 27, 2015

I love this tea. A great after dinner tea, that's caffeine free. Has just the perfect balance of chocolate and hazelnut flavors. I love it with a little milk/cream and sugar. Make sure to steep it for the recommended time for maximum flavor.

October 10, 2015

Naturally decaffeinated black tea, chocolate flavour, hazelnut flavour, and vanilla extract.