Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Stila

Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Stila Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 776 in Eye Liner

May 01, 2016

I LOVE this eyeliner.
It truly is waterproof and applies really easily.
The applicator is a felt tip and provides good control. The texture is not too liquidy and it dries really quickly.
I will definitely be buying this produc again.

March 14, 2016

A friend recommended this one to me, and it was love at first try. I am of asian descent so having double eyelids would be a dream come true. When I used previous eyeliners on the top lid, smudging was a real issue because with no visible crease, eyeliners always smudged due to the crease and eyelid rubbing together. I have been in search of a truly smudge proof eyeliners for years.

This eyeliner has redeemed my faith in believing that nothing would work. It glides on effortlessly, with easy precision. I use 'intense black' and it is a deep, dark colour that brings out your eyes beautifully. It dries on in seconds after you put it on, so there's so worries of smudging. I have oily eyelids, but to my surprise, this eyeliner did not slide or transfer, and stayed on all day.

I highly recommend, and I swear by this product.

February 18, 2016

One of my favorite liquid eyeliners to date. Super user friendly, especially if you're new to using liquid eyeliner. It has about 7 hours staying power, but may vary depending on skin type (oily lids- may transfer). The formula dries fast and with a Satin finish. The "pencil/pen" shape makes it easy to handle and the tip is shaped like a triangle, making it easy to work with fine to thick lines. Lasts about 3/4 months when using every day.

My skin type: sensitive, dry.
How I use it: on an angle and pushed into the lash line to create a close application.

Wouldn't suggest applying in the lower water line, it will transfer.