Good

Stayfree Maxi Overnight with wings-scented Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

October 03, 2016

i have never paid attention to these pads before but they are amazing. They have a nice light scent to them that actually disguises the smell of your period. They are super absorbent as the blood goes deep within the pad. Can get them for very cheap when on sale by combing coupons and rebates.

September 08, 2016

I do really like this product. I love that there IS the extra set of wings for the back so that it doesn't bunch up in the middle of the night like the other pads do. This was my first time trying these and prefer them much more to the always overnight pads. I however was a little upset to find that they were scented. I didn't see anywhere before purchasing this that it was scented, and I have looked at the packaging repeatedly, along with my husband and no where does it say that they are scented. I'm not a fan of scented sanitary items. I have recommended thesshe to friends an pd family.

May 27, 2014

This works great for two reasons. First after you have kids at first your flow is huge and this work great, great coverage, no smell. And for my teenage daughter, she started her flow and itbwas heavy at night poor girl, the other pads are like diapers she would say this where great, slim, and work wonders at night. With this pads she dont stain the bed. No more upset daughter in the morning.

February 04, 2013

I love these! They are amazingly thick, long, and provide great protection! They have a "night-zone" at the back that blocks lots of leaks. The scent is floral, and very strong. Even after removing them the smell lingers in your undies all day. However, that can be a good thing. One package is quite cheap, and lasts a long time. I highly reccomend these because they are very absorbent and very rarely allow any room for leaks. The adhesive is a little weak, but not a deal breaker. If you're looking for an overnight pad, this should be the first you try!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender