Steeped Tea Immunity Booster Herbal Tea Reviews

Ranked #216 out of 528 in Tea

February 22, 2017

I drink this when I feel I am getting sick or I am sick. I find it really helps. The taste is not that bad. It's s great tea and it's great quality for what pay.

February 20, 2016

My son calls this his "feel better Liam" tea. We drink it whenever we are sick and it always makes us feel better. You can see the quality in the loose tea leaves.

January 25, 2016

I absolutely love this loose leaf tea! I'm sipping on a cup as I type this review. This is a perfect cup of tea for anytime but, especially when you are filling under the weather. The combination of spices are different then many other teas that I have tried. I wasn't sure if I liked it at first but, this has become a staple in my kitchen. The tea warms me up and I feel so relaxed. Plus, it's so healthy! A must for everyone ☕️

Ingredients: Licorice, cinnamon, burdock root, ginger, dandelion root, fennel, aniseed, juniper berries, coriander, black pepper, parsley, sage, cloves and turmeric

danaorgnero added a new review for
    SUZY SHIER CLOTHING