Steeped Tea Reviews

Ranked #346 out of 471 in Tea

November 01, 2016

I have a ton of Steeped Tea products but this putting "product title" as just Steeped Tea is so vague, there are teas I love and products I don't like. I like the caramel apple cheeseball dip, it's so good with fruit or graham crackers, love the garlic chili cheese dip, LOVE the sugar plums and cinnamon green tea from the holiday collection and they have amazing Matcha options.

January 25, 2016

My kitchen is full of Steeped Tea Products. Everything from tea, toppers, spices, cheese ball mixes, tea pots, spoons. I like love the company Steeped Tea. They have something for everyone and I use their products every day :)

January 07, 2016

I'm not a huge lover of tea but when I do have it I prefer steeped, it just tastes more flavorful than if you made it in a cup

November 24, 2014

I ordered three different types of tea from Steeped teas. I ordered the White chocolate souffle, tart granny smith green tea, and razzle dazzle raspberry roobis tea. My favorite was the white chocolate souffle. It was perfect in the evenings curled up relaxing. I also liked the green apple and raspberry when I was in the mood for something different. They were all great anytime of year and delicious, I would absolutely recommend to any tea enthusiast and their range of teas is large!

November 24, 2014

The taste is amazing and there are so many different varieties to choose from. It's not expensive and always tastes great! Hosting a tea party is lots of fun and is a great way to get free tea!

September 08, 2014

best tasting tea ever made ...............

August 20, 2014

The brand called STEEPED TEA is the best tea in the world. You can google Steeped tea and its a canadian company. These teas smell so good and they taste even better. Its all loose leaf! My fav is pina colata...tastes like the real thing.

June 15, 2014

Steeped Tea is a Canadian company that uses a multi-level marketing system. It was started by someone who went on The Dragon's Den.

The teas are soo good! I'm a tea enthusiast, and all the teas I have tried are high-quality, delicious and work well as hot tea or chilled for iced tea.

This company's offerings are a must-try for any tea lover.

April 05, 2014

Love the White Chocolate Souffle flavour. It is so good I don't even have to add milk and I never drink tea black.

August 11, 2013

Steeped brand tea is amazing, no artificial flavours or colours and very competitive in price! So much selection to choose from and a wide array of accessories. Only available through individual consultants like me :)

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends