Stella & Dot Statement Necklace

Stella & Dot Statement Necklace Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 54 in Necklaces

September 25, 2015

was invited to a party for Stella & Dot, never had heard of them so wanted to give it a try. I purchased beautiful necklace with locket....was a little disappointed as locket will not stay closed and have returned for a replacement twice already.

For the price I was expecting more, but I keep the necklace as I love it

September 24, 2015

Stella & Dot is worth every penny you spend for their Necklaces! Quality is worth ever penny also this necklaces are made so well that I would buy more!!

September 22, 2014

I like stella and dot; but some of the pieces aren't worth the price. I mean it's costume jewelry!

August 16, 2010

My best friend's sister-in-law hosted a Stella and Dot party. I went online to browse the collection before the party. What a big mistake. I showed up wanting it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up buying the deco stackable rings that are oh so fabulous (and that fits right into your stackable ring article my dear chick advisor friends). I also bought earrings and I'm pretty sure I saw the same ones on Bachelorette Ali !!!!!! Love that colloection. you should all check it out !

February 17, 2010

I just went to a Stella & Dot trunk show hosted by my friend in her home. What a blast!! The jewellery is stunning, high quality and the awesome Stella & Dot "Stylist" (you rock, Shanan!) gave us all personal attention to find the jewellery that suits us best. I bought this gorgeous necklace, plus a few other pieces, and then discovered that it's featured in March's InStyle Magazine! I would definitely recommend booking your own Stella & Dot trunk show (my friend got hundreds of dollars in free jewellery as her "hostess reward") or checking out their website (www.stelladot.com/shanan) where you can shop for great necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, cute charms, etc.