Stella McCartney Stella Perfume Reviews

Ranked #839 out of 1216 in Perfume

Launched by the design house of Stella McCartney in 2003, STELLA MCCARTNEY by Stella McCartney possesses a blend of mandarin, amber, rose, and peony. It is recommended for romantic wear. What is a Tester? A Tester is a perfume with no fancy packaging but with the same exact fragrance at an even better price. They are just like the one used to test the perfume in a Department Store but supplied in a plain box and often have the word tester printed on the bottle. Sometimes they do not come with a cap or box. These items are great for personal use but may not be great as gifts. Our testers are new unopened and have never been sprayed.(Testers and unboxed product are exactly the same as the regular perfume, except testers usually come in a plain box--with or without a cap.  Unboxed products are the perfume or bath product, only without the box.)

October 01, 2016

Omg this smells amazing on me!! It's red rose essence so if you like roses you will definetly like this. It smell like moiste dark red rose full of mystery and beauty, i always think of Belle from beauty and the beast when she run in the dark forest, that what would the forest smells like. It's soo charming. It's more like winter scent with classy outfit not for casual wear.

March 28, 2016

This has been my signature scent for about 5 years now!! I get so many compliments on it. I am actually not a big perfume wearer because a lot of scents can bother me I find or give me a headache... but for some reason this one just magically works for me!! Just bought another bottle the other day!

March 26, 2016

I received a free sample of this scent with a Sephora purchase a while ago and couldn't believe how much I liked it. It's a strong scent, but still distinctly feminine. It has no problem lingering on your body for most of the day, but it isn't overpowering in any way. After my free sample I bought a travel size roller ball version, which I think will last me a long time because I only wear it some of the days of the week. I love the full size bottle and the roller ball, the see through dark purple makes for a very visually interesting perfume too. Even the cardboard packaging looks great - all down to Stella's designs. With notes of rose, peony flower, mandarin, rose absolute, and amber, this is a scent that I can't get enough of!

February 26, 2016

I absolutely love the packaging of this bottle. I think it looks edgy and dark but also very chic and sophisticated. With just one spritz the perfume smells very strong and thick, more like a winter perfume but then it also has a floral scent to it which makes me think of spring. I think it might be a good transition perfume for right now in New York. The weather here is constantly switching between winter days and warmer days of hopes of spring.I wore this perfume to work yesterday and at first it was very strong but then about 2 hours later nobody could even smell it. Plus, I didn’t receive any compliments on the perfume, which to me is a big sign. It started out like “what perfume are you wearing” and then went to “oh”. So I do not see myself wearing this perfume in the future.

January 20, 2016

I love perfume this is one of my top 5 for day or night

February 17, 2014

This is my favourite perfume of all time! I had smelled it tons of times in the bottle but I didn't particularly love it and then one day I sprayed it on myself and the rest is history! It smells incredible and every time I wear it I receive compliments. It's the only fragrance that I have continuously repurchased and I don't see that changing anytime soon! LOVE LOVE LOVEEE

February 20, 2013

Love love love this scent. Smells just like an English garden which I think was the aim. I find I wear this scent more for nights out as opposed to an everyday perfume. I f you love the smell of roses you will love Stella. The bottle is dramatic and it's a fair price. Especially when compared with Stella McCartney's other creations!

January 12, 2011

I got this as a Christmas present one year and I loooooove it. I wear this perfume every day, not because it's the only high-end perfume that I own (I have plenty of great Bath & Body Works sprays) but really because it's a beautiful scent and it lasts all day! With notes of rose, amber, peony, and mandarin, it has just enough of everything to keep it feminine, but not too girly; classy, but playful.

Would I buy this again? Because of the price and my small budget for anything I really don't need, that's debatable- but that would absolutely be the only thing holding me back; I LOVE this perfume, definitely an item of everyday use!

August 22, 2010

I absolutley love Stella by Stella McCartney
This is my fav fragrance i love it and my boyfriend loves it i'm 24 its a classy fragrence and none of my friends wear it, it makes me feel original.
it's not like other brands and everytime you enter a store you smell a girl wearing your scent. its not the cookie cutter fragrence ;)

September 15, 2008

I actually received this scent for Christmas (so I had to look up the price). This is the type of scent that is totally worth the price (so use it for nights out or special occasions!). I love perfumes but I don't think I have been as impressed with any scent as I am with Stella - hints of rose, amber, and English garden - almost musky but in a feminine way and not at all overpowering. It is dark and sensual but can be worn any time of year (not just, say, autumn or winter) and let me tell you - it has staying power!!! I really hate it when you shell out money for a scent that is supposed to be perfume quality and it just doesn't stay. Stella stays - in you heart, mind, and of course, your nose!