• Stemulation Daily Micro Derm Scrub
Good

Stemulation Daily Micro Derm Scrub Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 257 in Facial Exfoliators

February 02, 2017

J'ai la peau sensible et même en utilisant se produit tout les jours , je n'ai jamais la sensation d'avoir la peau irritée!! il laisse la peau super douce , s,utilise facilement et sens vraiment bon ! A mettre a porter de main!

January 17, 2017

This scrub is AH-MAZING! It leaves your skin feeling soo smooth. I use it every night and have noticed a huge difference in the brightness and smoothness of my skin!

September 17, 2016

I LOVE THIS SCRUB. I love this scrub so much that I had to put that in caps. It smells like oranges, which I love! And it is perfect for daily use. You can use this scrub on any part of your body that needs exfoliating and it works wonders!

August 19, 2016

This is a face and body scrub. Upon opening I fell in love with the smell. Reminded me of oranges. I like to use it on my face and then put on moisturizer before bed. Works great. Takes all the dead skin away. Awesome for your body and getting that skin smooth