Step 2 Canopy Wagon
Good

Step 2 Canopy Wagon Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 470 in Toys

March 07, 2016

Me and my toddler absolutely love this wagon. We use it all the time in the summer and we go for long walks with it.. There are a few cup holders and compartments where you can put your stuff. The canopy comes off if you choose which is a great feature as well.

August 14, 2015

We got this for a gift and I love it!! Fits my DD and so much stuff, perfect for trips to the park!

June 26, 2015

I love this wagon from the Step 2 company. I like the top canopy on the wagon because it shields my grandsons from the harmful rays of the sun. They both fit in it perfectly and love for me to pull them around in it. It's well made like the rest of the Step 2 products I have.

June 18, 2015

I love how durable this wagon is. It holds a lot of weight, especially since it could hold me and my nephew. I also like how there is a canopy to keep the kids out of the sunshine.

May 07, 2015

Worth every penny spent keeps the sun off the little ones well still having lots of room

January 30, 2015

This wagon is just perfect for little ones. It's roomy and offers protection from the blaring sun. The wheels are sturdy and the wagon is overall very well made.

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!