Stevia in the Raw

Stevia in the Raw Reviews

Ranked #1675 out of 2312 in Grocery

April 20, 2016

I tried Stevia as an alternative to sugar. I was not impressed. The taste ruined it for me. It came in convenient little packets for portability though. I wouldn't recommend this if you enjoy regular sugar find another alternative.

February 24, 2016

I am diabetic and need to avoid sugars as much as possible. I have tried many kinds of artificial sweeteners but with the awareness surrounding the dangers of aspartame I needed to find another solution. I started using Splenda which I like but I was told that Stevia was a more natural sugar substitute. I tried different brands but some have a very bitter aftertaste that made my coffee or tea taste wierd . A friend suggested Stevia in The Raw so I bought some online. It is really the best tasting Stevia I have tried. I use it in baking as well as in my hot beverages. It allows me to still have dessert without putting my health at risk. I really reccomend it!

November 17, 2015

I tried this product when my sister in law gave me what she had. She didnt like it. I generally use sweetner in my tea. When I used the stevia in my tea I found that it had a very odd taste to it almost like sweetness trying too hard. I used it once for baking and it wasnt so bad. I will probably buy it again in the future but only for baking.

April 23, 2015

I was a Spelnda-holic for a long time before finding this gem. I love the taste (barely notice a difference from real sugar) and I always, always use it in baking and coffee, tea, etc. My body definitely appreciates this option more than the aspartame alternatives.

March 09, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this product. It doesn't taste like chemicals which I find with other sweeteners. It tastes just as good in baking than sugar does but without the calories. It is more pricey than sugar but it is great for those health concsious people.

March 03, 2015

Good alternative for sugar and sweetener. Just have to get used to the taste.

August 30, 2014

An extract from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant. Crystalized texture and dissolves quickly.

Sweet, somewhat bitter taste. Natural sweetener.

I use this when I make my tea. It's a nice natural taste.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!