stila cosmetics Barbie Loves Stila Eye Shadow Palette

stila cosmetics Barbie Loves Stila Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #814 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

October 05, 2016

This eyeshadow palette is amazing! I love that it is long lasting. It does not cause any creasing. I don't need a primer (which saves a lot of time) and the colours are easy to blend. Absolutely love the colours.

March 25, 2012

I'm a huge Barbie fan (and have several of Cake Beauty's Barbie collection-even a t-shirt!).
When I saw a friend on Twitter tweet about this I just had to get it! I really adore it and despite what you may think, the eyeshadows are quite high quality and the colors compliment eachother beautifully! Unfortunately I bought this from Amazon so the speaker worked a couple of times (it's built into the palette) but isn't functional anymore. I didn't buy it for the talking part but it is neat to be 'talked' through applying the colors. Thankfully there is also a pull out insert to do that as well.

I don't own many stila products and was disappointed by their tinted moisturizer but I really have lot of hope for the eyeshadows! Good stuff.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for