stila cosmetics Color Balm Lipstick

stila cosmetics Color Balm Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #582 out of 1079 in Lipstick

January 12, 2017

This is one of my favourites, that I reach for frequently. The hydration and pigmentation it provides is so lovely and I always received compliments when I wear it -- who doesn't like that! The formulation is excellent, applies evenly with no tugging.

June 17, 2016

A friend of mine recommended this lipstick so I picked it up and I do like it. It's less pigmented than most of my lipsticks but it's not too sheer either. I really like the packaging, it's pretty and looks nice on my vanity. This is an extremely moisturizing lipstick and smells like peppermint, and also tingles a bit on the lips. If you're looking for a moisturizing lipstick and don't need something extremely pigmented, I would try this out!

February 11, 2016

Very nice lipstick, gives a very good hydration to my lips. Even taste a little bit like mint. Woks like a lip balm. Stays on my lips couple of hours.

February 25, 2015

This lip color is perfect because it combines the hydration of a balm AND the colour of a lipstick all into one pretty silver & rose gold tube. It has such a nice rich texture so you know it will definitely be long-lasting. I love the pepperminty scent to it as it's nice and fresh. The colour I used is in "Meg" and it's quite similar to my natural lip colour but provides this more plumping quality to it. Its makes it perfect for that 'no-makeup' look ;)