stila cosmetics Color Balm Lipstick

stila cosmetics Color Balm Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #557 out of 1015 in Lipstick

June 17, 2016

A friend of mine recommended this lipstick so I picked it up and I do like it. It's less pigmented than most of my lipsticks but it's not too sheer either. I really like the packaging, it's pretty and looks nice on my vanity. This is an extremely moisturizing lipstick and smells like peppermint, and also tingles a bit on the lips. If you're looking for a moisturizing lipstick and don't need something extremely pigmented, I would try this out!

February 11, 2016

Very nice lipstick, gives a very good hydration to my lips. Even taste a little bit like mint. Woks like a lip balm. Stays on my lips couple of hours.

February 25, 2015

This lip color is perfect because it combines the hydration of a balm AND the colour of a lipstick all into one pretty silver & rose gold tube. It has such a nice rich texture so you know it will definitely be long-lasting. I love the pepperminty scent to it as it's nice and fresh. The colour I used is in "Meg" and it's quite similar to my natural lip colour but provides this more plumping quality to it. Its makes it perfect for that 'no-makeup' look ;)