stila cosmetics Custom Colour Self Adjusting Blush in Coral Reviews

Ranked #365 out of 502 in Blush

This shade extension of the best-selling Custom Color Blush includes a hint of golden shimmer, and gives your cheeks a youthful flush. This perceptive one-shade-fits-all powder blush reacts with your skin tone to create a one of a kind customized glow perfect for you.

More Information Go To: stilacosmetics.com

November 17, 2014

I was amazed with this Stila Coral Blush when I had a makeover on Saturday. Instead of swiping the blush on my cheeks, the cosmetician tapped the blush On instead. The reason why I was so amazed is this blush adjusted to my skin tone making me look naturally flushed. This blush felt silky, light, and had a bit of a shimmer to it. It was even inexpensive at $20 at Shoppers Drug Mart. Yes, this blush is definetly for me and would suggest it for anyone who has sensitive skin. Oh, the other thing that I noticed about this blush, it did't dry my skin out like other blushes do. Yeah, for a new brand!

May 12, 2014

It takes the guesswork out of what it would look like on different people. It stays true all day and very easy to use. Just make sure you don't put on too much!

October 24, 2013

This blush blends well to give you the best coral for your skin tone. Both my sister and I use it with completely different skin tones, looks different but great on both of us. It leaves a nice glow without being overly pink or orange. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for colour that doesn't go over the top.

February 16, 2012

I received this product to review a few months back and it's still going strong! It is so pigmented that a little goes a very long way. The colour is very bright and bold and using too much makes it very intense so use it lightly.

I like that the colour stays true through the day, it really doesn't fade too much. The one thing I don't like is that because it is so intense, if not applied properly it can get streaky or have patches. The colour is supposed to work on multiple skintones and it actually does. It works on almost any skin colour and settles to a nice shade. It is on the pricier side, but for how long it lasts and because it adheres so well, it is worth it.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml