• stila cosmetics Lip Glaze Color Me Glossy Lip Glaze Set
  • stila cosmetics Lip Glaze Color Me Glossy Lip Glaze Set

stila cosmetics Lip Glaze Color Me Glossy Lip Glaze Set Reviews

Ranked #259 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

August 22, 2016

I purchased these because I heard Stila was an good brand. The glosses had a nice shine and looked good on your lips ,when you bought this pack you get a lot of colours to choose from. The only problem is they were super sticky,I probably will not purchase them again.

December 22, 2014

Beautiful colours and sparkle. Somewhat sticky, but stays put.

August 22, 2014

The only thing I do not like is how sticky this gloss is. It feels super smooth on the lips but make sure your hair is tied down!
I like the packaging. It makes application a breeze especially if you have super defined lips like I do. The coverage is really nice and shiny!

June 13, 2014

This is a great product and such a great deal.

January 16, 2014

Love Stila and thought this 9-gloss set was an absolute bargain. Individually this are about $20.00 each, so for thirty dollars it is a steal, I didn't even mind paying extra to ship to Canada because it is still huge savings.

Stila products are always great quality and I like to layer the more sheer colours over lipstick as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Updated On: October 30, 2014

UPDATE:

Not happy with how the tube wears… This has nothing to do with the product itself but the packaging does irk me.