stila cosmetics Lip Glaze Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

The gloss gives lips a punch of color and adds a delicious scent. Whatever sweet flavor you are in the mood for, it is sure to be found in this collection of classic shades.

April 05, 2015

Thick sticky gloss great staying power.

July 09, 2014

The only problem I have is it's rather thick and sticky. The colors are fantastic

November 13, 2013

I just really dont like these though i though i would. Its wayy too sticky so you feel like your lips are glued together when you speak and its not pigmented enough.

1.5/5

August 14, 2013

I'm sorry, but I hate these glosses - too sticky, not enough pigment...

But, I love Stila shadow palettes !!!

April 11, 2013

I really hate sticky gloss - this gives a great shine but feels super goopy on the lips!

November 02, 2012

This is a pretty good lip gloss. The colours are true to their colour in the applicator. They are easy to apply and don't wear off as quickly as some other lip glosses.

August 03, 2012

I love stila lipglaze, they come in some amzazing colours and the applicator is different from other products
only downsides, a little sticky and a little pricey

August 01, 2012

I was so excited to use this when i first got it...a lot of people where making a fuss about it, so I thought i'd try it out. Boy was I disappointed I found it way to stick almost like I slapped some glue on...soo not impressed.

July 30, 2012

I received this in addition to a Glitz and Glam kit that I stood in line forever during Sephora's boxing day sale. :p

So for me personally, price was not a big deal, as the whole kit only cost $12.
Would I purchase this at full price? Possibly.

I really enjoy this lipgloss. I find the twist up applicators sort of finicky when you first use them, but after a few uses, it turns out okay.

I like that the tip has the synthetic bristles as an applicator. I find it spreads out more evenly with this. The lipgloss is a bit sticky, which I don’t really like, but the colour pay off is good, and I like how it feels on my lips!

July 30, 2012

I thought the applicator would make this a nice product to throw in your bag but I find the clicky twist up to be a bit finicky. I could never get it right in that I didn't click it enough or I clicked it too much. The texture of the gloss was okay I find it pretty sticky but the color was decently pigmented. For the price I wasn't really impressed, I was pretty disappointed that the applicator was so finicky.