stila cosmetics One Step Correct

stila cosmetics One Step Correct Reviews

Ranked #256 out of 326 in Primer

An innovative, three-in-one serum that contains three color-correcting, moisturizing brighteners for flawless looking skin. The newest addition to Stila's One Step category, One Step Correct is a ground-breaking, triple-swirled helix serum that instantly color corrects, brightens, primes, and nourishes the skin. On top of the immediately gratifying benefits, the infusion of Stila's exclusive Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex—improves skintone, evens out the complexion, and helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles.

May 12, 2015

This one is one of my all time favourite primers. The triple helix corrects, brightens and primes. Easy application, very easy to use, I like that the bottle is a pump instead of a squeeze tube and of course I love that it makes my skin look amazing

July 18, 2013

I have been looking, and wanting, this product from Sephora for months. When I got paid last week I decided to go buy it and I'm so glad I did. It goes on smooth, evens skin tone, and primes for foundation! I'm obsessed. If I'm having a day where I don't want foundation I will put this on and dust Bare Minerals Finishing Veil over top and it looks fabulous! It's an investment, coming in at just under $40.00, but it will last a long time.

If you're thinking about purchasing it JUST GO GET IT! I love Stila products and this is absolutely the best of their products!

August 25, 2011

This primer was an investment for me, considering it was $36, but after using it, I definitely think I will repurchase it. It really does keep my makeup on way longer than without a primer, thats for sure! The green, lavender, and peach colors in the primer do not cancel out all the discoloration on my face, but after applying the primer I can see a difference. I do wish the bottle came with more product, for the price.