• stila cosmetics Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray
Amazing

stila cosmetics Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray Reviews

Ranked #685 out of 776 in Eye Liner

June 04, 2014

I love this liner. Its the ONLY eyeliner that has worked for my oily lids. Its the best!

May 03, 2012

I bought two of these eyeliners after I swatted them in store. I got a sliver and a gold. The colour went on very insence, and after waiting a few seconds and attempting to smudge it off, it didn't budge off my hand.
That being said, the packaging is where this product looses all its value. Both my liners will not twist up AT ALL. So the only product I have been able to use is whatever the pencil was wound up to when I bought them.
I do want to say.. the product itself is amazing! I wish the packaging was better, especially at $22 CND each.
Unfortunately I will b returning the product to Sephora. Very disapointed.

June 15, 2011

I love this eye liner! Although it is a bit pricey, it works extremely well. I have this in Stingray, which is a very Black color. It is a thin, automatic eye liner - very user-friendly. When I first looked at it, I thought it was ironic that it was a "smudge stick" that was waterproof. But it's true! Work quickly if you want to smudge it, because once it sets, which is very fast, it will not budge! I use it to line my upper waterline, and it stays there all day! When I smile/laugh too much, however, it smudges a bit onto my lower lid. Overall, a great product!

jayvelyn926 added a new review for