Stila Eyeshadow - Kitten Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 1159 in Eye Shadow

February 24, 2017

Lovely basic shadow! Applies smoothly and works as a highlighter on me. I think if you have lighter skin, it may also work as the base for a natural eye, but it's a little light for me for that purpose. It brightens without looking sparkly. Daytime appropriate.

November 25, 2016

I sneak this from my daughter when I want my eyes to pop. I don't wear eye shadow very often but really love this colour. I would like to try some other colours as well. A little pricey but it lasts a very long time.

July 05, 2016

This shadow works amazing right under the brow or like I personally use it, as a highlighter! Apply it with a fan brush to the upper cheekbone and above the lip for a dewy flawless look! Stunning pigment and everlasting shine! LOVE this product!

March 01, 2014

Love this product! Stila makes the best eye shadow colours and quality make up! I have used it as a base .. Beautiful colour with lasting effects!
    It is pricey but worth every cent.
    Love it!

August 30, 2013

I've wanted to try this eyeshadow for so long after hearing everyone on the internet rave about it. For the most part, I always have trouble with champagne colored eyeshadows on my lids. They just make my eyes look red and puffy. This eyeshadow is different. It looks AMAZING and I think I'm in love. The formulation is really nice -- the shadow is so buttery and smooth and glides on my eyes with so much pigmentation. The color is absolutely gorgeous and shiny without being too glittery. While this was a little pricey and definitely a splurge, it was totally worth it. I recommend this eyeshadow to everyone and anyone. It's perfect!

January 21, 2012

I was not a fan of this eyeshadow. The shimmer made my appearance older then I am. This got returned back to the store.

March 14, 2011

Love this product! Stila makes the best eye shadow colours and quality make up! I have used it as a base and watered it down to create a creamy shadow. Beautiful colour with lasting effects!
    It is pricey but worth every cent.
    Love it!

May 12, 2009

I have been using this eyeshadow since my senior year in college (2004). It is the most versatile color for any skin tone. It's great as a highlighter under the brow bone or all over lid for a natural, quick and easy look with just a touch of mascara. It's silky smooth and lasts all day!

January 05, 2009

My all-time favorite eyeshadow. Stila's shadows go on very creamy and are very opaque. Kitten is a perfect shimmery pink-beige that goes easily from day to night.

September 08, 2008

My favorite eyeshadow - I use it as a base for everything, and esp like finishing off my eye makeup with a dab of this in the inner corner of my eye

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans