Stila Eyeshadow - Kitten Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

November 25, 2016

I sneak this from my daughter when I want my eyes to pop. I don't wear eye shadow very often but really love this colour. I would like to try some other colours as well. A little pricey but it lasts a very long time.

July 05, 2016

This shadow works amazing right under the brow or like I personally use it, as a highlighter! Apply it with a fan brush to the upper cheekbone and above the lip for a dewy flawless look! Stunning pigment and everlasting shine! LOVE this product!

March 01, 2014

Love this product! Stila makes the best eye shadow colours and quality make up! I have used it as a base .. Beautiful colour with lasting effects!
It is pricey but worth every cent.
Love it!

August 30, 2013

I've wanted to try this eyeshadow for so long after hearing everyone on the internet rave about it. For the most part, I always have trouble with champagne colored eyeshadows on my lids. They just make my eyes look red and puffy. This eyeshadow is different. It looks AMAZING and I think I'm in love. The formulation is really nice -- the shadow is so buttery and smooth and glides on my eyes with so much pigmentation. The color is absolutely gorgeous and shiny without being too glittery. While this was a little pricey and definitely a splurge, it was totally worth it. I recommend this eyeshadow to everyone and anyone. It's perfect!

January 21, 2012

I was not a fan of this eyeshadow. The shimmer made my appearance older then I am. This got returned back to the store.

March 14, 2011

Love this product! Stila makes the best eye shadow colours and quality make up! I have used it as a base and watered it down to create a creamy shadow. Beautiful colour with lasting effects!
It is pricey but worth every cent.
Love it!

May 12, 2009

I have been using this eyeshadow since my senior year in college (2004). It is the most versatile color for any skin tone. It's great as a highlighter under the brow bone or all over lid for a natural, quick and easy look with just a touch of mascara. It's silky smooth and lasts all day!

January 05, 2009

My all-time favorite eyeshadow. Stila's shadows go on very creamy and are very opaque. Kitten is a perfect shimmery pink-beige that goes easily from day to night.

September 08, 2008

My favorite eyeshadow - I use it as a base for everything, and esp like finishing off my eye makeup with a dab of this in the inner corner of my eye

June 03, 2008

I got this eyeshadow in the mail yesterday as a part of a bigger Stila package I had ordered. As soon as I ripped open the box, the first thing I did was try the Kitten eyeshadow.

I've been reading so many good things about it lately that I just had to try it.

It is really amazing. The conistancy is really smooth and fine and the colour stayed on my eyelid all day! Without any sort of primer.

The colour is the best part. It is a nice shimmery beige/egg shell that was really flattering. Really really flattering. I instantly looked awake and fresh.

I love kitten!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml