Stila Multi-Effect Mascara Reviews

Ranked #760 out of 773 in Mascara

September 03, 2014

Best 24 hour mascara...usually lasts even longer....a bit hard to get off though

August 12, 2014

This mascara makes my eyes pop out and i love it!

February 01, 2014

I love stila products! It's not easy finding a gentle mascara to use, when you wear contact lenses. Most mascaras leave my eyes very dry and itchy. This mascara was not only gentle but i did not need more than one application

January 12, 2009

although this mascara gave my lashes some volume, it did not give as much volume or length as my trusty covergirl volume exact. i'm not sure if its because i have a sample tube of this, but i wasnt sure if there was even any mascara along the entire length of the wand. all the mascara seemed to just clump at the tip of the wand, causing some clumping when applied to my lashes.

June 03, 2008

For 22$ you can get a much better mascara than Stila's Multi-Effect. It isnt' "terrible", but it also isn't great.

And why should we spend our money on less than great items? The curved brush is a nice touch and i found it pretty easy to use. The masara itself was average and it did flake off at the end of the day.