Stila Stay All Day Foundation & Concealer

Stila Stay All Day Foundation & Concealer Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 595 in Foundation

1.5/5

June 23, 2016

This was one of the worst purchases I have ever made! It honestly felt like cheap dollarstore foundation. It has a weird scent to it, goes on goopy like its old and looks horrible; it doesn't blend nicely and the shades are just so off. I would never recommend this foundation or the concealer to anyone who wants a heavy orange look. As well, it's SO hard to wash it off. Thumbs done for this one!

April 28, 2016

Stila makes many products, and their concealer is a great product. It has full coverage and doesn't dry out your skin. It lasts all day. It is very expensive which makes it hard to justify, because the tube isn't overly big. I find it covers well though, so you don't require a ton each application. They discontinued my favourite shade, so I am sadly using the bit I have left sparingly.

February 22, 2016

I was a bit scared off by this foundation as first, simply due to its high price tag. The cosmetician said that I wouldn't regret spending the money and I am glad I listened to her. This foundation is probably the best one I have tried yet. It's incredibly build-able, so you can really have as light or full coverage as you please. It feels great on the skin and a little bit goes a long way, so that makes the price feel better. It comes with a little built in concealer which is great for little problem areas.

February 01, 2016

This product is very good when parried with an effective primer with it out one it does fade fast and through out the day. It is also rather expensive for the amount you are getting and having to reapply. however did apply easy and nicely. was effective with a primer

January 10, 2016

i ahve dark under eyes and this product is my go to fav. I am a mother and looking tried is an everyday look for me thank you for this product. life saver.

August 02, 2015

Makes your face look not naturally covered.. Too oily for my liking

May 04, 2015

i really love this foundation, it comes with a coordinating concealer with it which i also love! the foundation itself is long wearing, great finish! semi dewy, i do also like the spatula that is attached to the cover, but i also feel that i can use a bit to much product with it as it tends to take out too much, but overall love it

jayvelyn926 added a new review for