Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Matte

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Matte Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 1019 in Lipstick

October 09, 2016

I have a brown skin tone therefore it's tough to get a natural colour lipstick. I tried this colour from Stila and it washed my lips out. The colour was not right for me at all. Since it is a pricey lipstick I tried to find some use of it and ended up using it to lighten any darker lipstick. Wouldn't recommend this for brown skin tones however it is a great colour for light or darker skin tones. I absolutely love the way the lipstick applies as it comes on liquid but dries out matte. It does not dry out my lips so the formula is great!

August 23, 2016

This is the second time I am adding a review.. duno where my other one went -.-

This does not stay on that well if you eat or drink.. even with a straw I saw my lipstick coming off.. the moment it's wet it comes off. If you don't eat or drink, this stays on perfect! I love the shade so I will definitely keep wearing it.

August 04, 2016

This is by FAR the best liquid lipstick I have ever used. I went to Mexico and wore this in the pool everyday. The shade I have "Baci", is gorgeous on everyone. A beautiful Matte colour that literally lasts 8 solid hours. Love love love it! Cant wait to get more shades. It's around 35 dollars at Shoppers and at first I thought it was pricy but now I would totally buy it again. And I will. Highly recommended!

May 04, 2016

Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Matte Lipstick in "Baci" is my new favourite! I love long wearing lipsticks and this one does not disappoint. The matte colour, pigment saturation and unbelievable staying power are incredible. Very weightless, non - drying and no transfer or loss of colour intensity all day. I can't wait to go pick up more shades! So worth the price tag!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products