Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 793 in Eye Liner

Finally a waterproof liquid liner that glides on with ease, won't smudge or run, and stays in place until you say when! The thin marker-like tip is easy to use even for the least experienced, and delivers a defined thin line to a dramatic bold line with precision. Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, and lasts all day!

January 17, 2017

I bought this eyeliner from a friends recommendation and also from all the great reviews i've read up on.
    Unfortunately this eyeliner didn't work for me. The ease of application was excellent however the formula didn't work for me. Although this is supposedly waterproof, i experienced smudging throughout the day. I would stick with my katvond or clio.

January 08, 2017

I received this eyeliner as a gift more than a year ago. At that time, my favorite eyeliner was the Kat Von D one and it soon became my second favorite! The Stila one is easy to apply, the black is really opaque. Even if it's a waterproof formula, it is easy to remove with micellar water.

November 27, 2016

Before I found Stila All Day Waterpoof Liner, no matter what I used, I always found that it wore off or smeared by the end of the day. This product is a LIFE SAVER! So many products claim to be waterproof, but this is the only eyeliner that truly lives up to its word. It dries quickly and won't smear, smudge or transfer. It's basically tattooed to your face until you use makeup remover!

November 10, 2016

The holy grail of all liners! I will never go back to any other liquid liner. I find this one to be the easiest to use and it no doubt stays on all day. It doesn't smudge or crease and on a rainy day it's waterproof. This is the liner I grab every time I do my makeup. I would recommend this one to anyone who has oily lids because you won't have to worry about it creasing or running. It has an easy to use felt tip that makes winged liner so easy to do.

November 03, 2016

I use liquid eye liner everyday. I like this one because it has a very fine tip. It's a very nice liner. The only thing I don't like is it runs out or dry out fast compared to others.

October 19, 2016

BEST eyeliner I've ever used! I purchased the Kat Von d tattoo eyeliner to try something new and it doesn't even compare to the Stila eyeliner. Lasts all day and doesn't smudge !

October 07, 2016

Very great eyeliner. glides on nicely. very very black which i like. I feel like its not that waterproof. I have tried it while going to the gym. I sweat a lot at the gym and i saw that some of my eyeliner has disappeared after the gym. It does come off and isn't waterproof. But i like how precise it draws on your eyes and how black and convenient it is to use. I will probably repurchase.

September 29, 2016

The Stila Liquid eye liner is a great eye liner and I like the fact that it is waterproof. It goes on very easily since it is like a marker and lasts throughout the day. The black is nice and dark so it adds drama to your eyes. The only draw back is that it is a bit pricey but it is much better quality than lower priced liquid eyeliners.

September 26, 2016

Okay, so I have been a die hard eyeliner fan for years! No look is complete without the perfect winged eyeliner. I decided however to splurge on this product after seeing numerous good reviews! I can't even tell you how much this product impressed me in comparison to the drug store brand. It stayed on all night, through tears and lots of dancing! It was incredible! I fell asleep with a full face of makeup and woke up with it still perfectly in place. It is super easy to apply and makes a really nice bold, clean line! Definitely recommend to anyone wanting to take there liner up a notch.

September 23, 2016

I would buy this eyeliner over and over again! I've deviated only to come back to it. I love the slim pen size and also the felt tip brush. It's just the right thickness and length to tightline and create a cat eye wing. But what I love most is how long lasting it is. I wouldn't say it's absolutely waterproof (so far, have not found one that is) but it is the longest lasting and it also does not smudge at all, even during the summer heat.

The black is also a true black. I would definitely purchase this again (and already have!)