Stilla Eyeshadow Palette in Spirit
Good

Stilla Eyeshadow Palette in Spirit Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

October 18, 2016

I just love the palette colours and the good quality of this eyeshadow. I don't wear eyeshadow every day but I'm kind of using it more often because the colours in this palette are very beautiful, this product is definitely a must have in your make up haul

July 20, 2016

Lasts all day with amazing pigment love the colors and how they mix and blend. I love all stilla products and have yet to be disappointment. Def a lifer over here!!!!

April 18, 2016

This is by far one of the best eyeshadow formulas in the $50 dollar price range! These have great blenability, pigmentation and payoff! Lovely color selection as well!

February 10, 2016

I love this pallet from stilla so much ;the colors are amazing, easy to blend& look so pretty

January 24, 2016

I am absolutely loving this eye shadow palette!
There are so many beautiful colours in it that it inspires me to try all kinds of new makeup looks.
I love the cranberry shade! There are a lot of neutral colours in the palette too, so it is very versatile.
It's great for every day or for a bold look on a night out.
$60 at Shopper's drug mart. A little expensive but it is very pigmented. A little product goes a long way!