Good

Stilla Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #388 out of 804 in Eye Liner

January 16, 2017

I use this product everyday. I always purchase 2 of this incase one runs out that's how much I use this product. I love the way I'm able to control on how I put my eyeliner on and also how long the wear is. I also use this product for my clients.

March 09, 2016

my favourite eyeliner. since I've gotten this eyeliner, I haven't been able to use any other eyeliner except a Kat Von d one, which is only if I run out of this one! amazing it really lasts for so long.

September 16, 2015

Really does last all day. I recently wore it to a wedding and it stayed put when I got ready during speeches.

September 08, 2014

Love using Stilla in my every day routine. It's my go to eye liner. I recommend this to all my friends. It glides on smooth both alone and over eye shadow . The price is about 25 bucks but it's so worth it.

April 05, 2014

This is a waterproof liquid liner that glides perfectly, doesn't smudge, stays in place until you take it off with eye make up remover! The tip is easy to use and it gives a nice defined line. Great product!

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish