St.Ives Deep Restoring 24-Hour Moisture Reviews

Ranked #765 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 25, 2017

i use this product on a daily basis in the winter. It has been the olny product so far that has worked with my chronic dry skin,without leaving oily residue. I will continue to use this product ,plus it smells fantastic

December 12, 2016

My husband and I enjoy St.Ives deep Restoring 24-Hour Moisture lotion especially here in Canada where we have long dry winter's. It keeps our dry skin fully moisturized with daily use I recommend it to anyone that has really dry skin, St.Ives has always been one lotion that is alway's in our house.

September 27, 2016

J'ai toujours la peau sec, surtout les mains. J'ai essayé plusieurs lotions, mais aucune me convenait, trop grasse, ne pénètre pas bien dans la peau etc. Je n'ai pas se problème avec la St.Ives. C'est ma lotion préféré.

August 16, 2016

well I was looking for a really good moisture and my nan said she always used st Ives and I said well I will try it out, so anyway it really did make a difference in the softness and moisture in my hands

June 08, 2015

This has been my go-to body lotion for years now. I went through a phase of having extremely itchy skin on my legs and this was the only product that prevented that. It was more effective than higher priced products like Curel. With daily use it helps my skin retain moisture and I have received compliments on how soft my skin is. This particular one has a nice scent that is not sweet or overly strong and I really appreciate that is does not contain parbens or phtalates. It absorbs well and does not leave a sticky film like some lotions can. Overall, it's a really great product!

Updated On: June 12, 2015

After reading the label, I saw that it did not say anything about not containing phtalates. My apologies.

May 14, 2015

who's at the drugstore looking for a cheap moisturizer in between paychecks and I stumbled across St eyes deep restoring 24 hour moisturizer and I must say I am really impressed. I have very fair sensitive skin and it tends to get a little dry and I initially bought this just to use on my hands and body but found that I can use it on my face and it doesn't cause breakouts and it doesn't feel slimy on your face. given the price point for the st. Ives products I'm definitely buying this again and it will probably replace my Oil of Olay face cream.

November 23, 2014

The lotion applies easily on my skin and sinks in nicely. It doesn't leave a film of greasy that sits on top of my skin luckily. I don't find the product hydrating enough for my skin for 24 hours. The scent is heavily perfumed in my opinion and I find it a bit overwhelming. I also feel like the lotion doesn't do much for my skin. After I apply it I get a temporary boost of moisturizer but then over a few hours my skin feels dry and tight.

November 23, 2014

This is my favorite body lotion. It has a subtle scent and leaves my body feeling moisturized all day.

March 03, 2014

This moisturizer does work. It has a really subtle fragrance and keeps skin moist. I especially love the feel of it on my hands.

March 07, 2013

This has got to be the best lotion for the price! I like to buy the little 60mL bottles from the dollar store for $1 because they're perfect for carrying around in my purse, but more economically you could buy the huge dispensers and they're still only a few bucks. It absorbs instantly, doesn't feel greasy or shiny, and makes skin so soft. It has a very light shea butter scent. It really does provide 24 hour moisture, it will soothe cracked skin instantly and I love how it makes my skin look! Amazing for the price.