Stork Craft 04586-479 Portofino 4-In-1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib and Changer (Espresso) Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 926 in Cribs

June 29, 2016

This is a great crib, I got the white one. The only down fall is my little one out grew the change table at 4 mnth she's gonna be a tall girl. I love that it's light ,with alot of storage and can grow with her .

May 09, 2016

Absolutely love this crib! Was fairly easy to set up, is very sturdy and I know its something that my child will be able to use for most of her life!!

April 30, 2016

Just bought this crib from Amazon, and while I haven't actually been able to use it yet, we did put it together and I'm really loving the look and quality. My nursery is not the biggest, so the fact that the change table is attached to the crib saves us so much room. I'm also not missing out on storage either because there are three drawers and three shelves that offer ample room for storage. The one downside, however, is the assembly part. My husband took around 4 hours to put it together himself, but we would recommend that two people do the job. It was hard balancing some of the pieces to fit together. Once it was all down, however, it was a beautiful quality piece. Can't wait to put the baby in there.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil