Stork Craft Tuscany Crib - 4 in 1 stages

Stork Craft Tuscany Crib - 4 in 1 stages Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 926 in Cribs

May 26, 2015

Great crib. Looks very classy. I love the darker wood, looks really good. Has served us very well!! Great investment piece.

May 26, 2015

Great crib! Lots of room and more for your money. Changes into crib, day bed, toddler bed, and double bed. Solid wood. Not cheap quality.

August 22, 2014

This is such a great stylish crib. Can be used for a long time as it turns into a toddler bed

April 23, 2014

We love this crib. Stylish, and functional. Looks great in baby's room.

September 29, 2013

This is a wonderful sturdy and rich looking crib. When i bought it i bought it along with the extensions for the twin sized bed, so now we are set until our son goes off to college.

September 18, 2013

The star ratings may not show it, but I do LOVE this crib. It's wonderful, well made, and sturdy! It easily converts from a Crib to Toddler Bed. The style is gorgeous, we have the crib in expresso but it's more of a dark, dark cherry in my opinion. The only reason I did not give this crib 5 stars is because of safety. I am NOT saying this crib is unsafe because I think that my son was always 100% safe when I put him in his crib every night, BUT he was a BIG baby. That being said, there was a couple times (ONLY a couple and he was a very Active kid, doing things far earlier than other kids his age) that his arm or leg got stuck between the crib bars. Keep in mind that is a very real risk in ANY crib you buy and that alone should NOT discourage your from purchasing this crib. To prevent this from happening I sometimes doubled up on my bumpers and made sure they were REALLY tight around the entire crib!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends