• Storkcraft comfort glider and ottoman
  • Storkcraft comfort glider and ottoman

Storkcraft comfort glider and ottoman Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

August 26, 2016

I was very excited to see this beautiful glider on sale at Walmart and after reading other reviews I knew I was making a good decision by buying it. It was delivered quickly and I was able to put it together easily and with no issues. I was so happy once it was put together! I sat in it and was immediately disappointed. The seat cushion is VERY hard and the padding on the arms is not significant. When I put my head back (as I know I will do when feeding my babe in the middle of the night) there wasn't a lot of support. The entire chair feels a little bit small/cramped. I won't return the chair because the quality itself seems fine for the price but the comfort of the chair is definitely not what I had hoped for.

May 16, 2016

I got this as a gift for my nursery when I was pregnant and I believe that we got it on sale at Walmart for about $200.00 and I can say that this glider is sooooo comfortable and the cushion that's on it is extremely soft and relaxing. Loved that both the glider and ottoman could rock back and forth, perfect for someone with a small baby. Also lived the little storage areas on the sides of the chair.