• Strawberry Campino's Candies
Good

Strawberry Campino's Candies Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 179 in Candy

November 08, 2016

Super bon goût de fraise mélangé avec le goût de crème. Je recommande ,j'en achète souvent . Mon copain aussi les aime beaucoup. Bon prix et les bonbons sont emballés individuellement.

November 08, 2016

Ces bonbons sont vraiment bon.Ma grand -mère en achetait toujours et j'en mangeais bien évidemment à chaque fois que j'allais la visiter.Ils ne sont pas trop sucré et je trouve qu'ils ont un goût vraiment différent des bonbons habituels!

November 08, 2016

Lorsque j'étais petite et que ma mère m'ammenait à son travail, j'en mangeais toujours une dizaine. Ils sont tellement délicieux et non sucrée. Il y en a aussi à l'orange, mais les fraises sont meilleurs.

September 19, 2016

So my sister was the one that got me to try these. I was really shocked at how good these are! Nicely sweet and creamy! I haven't had these in years but I remember them being delicious!

July 02, 2016

The most decadent strawberries and cream hard boiled candy there is. So nice to suck on these, not too sweet but just sweet enough with hints of vanilla cream and strawberries. Like a strawberry sundae or strawberry shortcake flavour. So good, I keep a bag in my car at all times for a treat. We have enjoyed these for decades.

April 24, 2016

I remember eating these as a kid!!! This brings back a lot of memories. Strawberry was my favourite flavour. I love letting it swirl around in my mouth. Yes the candy is hard but when the heat of your mouth warms it up it starts to feel all creamy and nice on the inside. I can't remember the last time I saw them in stores but when I do see them, I might just pick up a package and keep these in my purse. Very yummy!!

March 30, 2016

I used to have a lot of these when I was a little kid! The taste was one of my favorites, creamy and tangy at the same time. I was a real fan of yogurt at the time (still am!) so I adored this candy. I loved every flavour it came in, and was never disappointed with any!

March 30, 2016

These candies are so smooth and creamy! They are a hard candy. Campino's contain yogurt and fruit juices and this could be why they taste so good. They come in a few flavours but strawberry has always been my favourite. They are available almost anywhere for a few dollars. I like to keep a few in my purse just in case I might have a dry throat. They are very soothing. These candies are sold in a 120 gram bag. If you have never tried these I highly recommend that you do, they are very tasty!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?