• Strawberry Campino's Candies
  • Strawberry Campino's Candies

Strawberry Campino's Candies Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 186 in Candy

December 19, 2016

Love the creamy flavor of these candies. They are not overly sweet and taste so yummy. Have to check it out and see what other flavor they have because the strawberry ones are out of this world

December 19, 2016

These candies are the perfect amount of sweetness. Creamy flavour with the fruity strawberry mixed in. I really like the orange ones as well! I havent had these in ages though! Will have to keep my eye out for them next time I'm shopping.

December 19, 2016

This is a oldie but a goodie! I remember how popular they were when I was in middle school. It has a great milky taste with a flavour of strawberry. There are also other flavours as well. I wonder if they sell them anymore!

November 08, 2016

Super bon goût de fraise mélangé avec le goût de crème. Je recommande ,j'en achète souvent . Mon copain aussi les aime beaucoup. Bon prix et les bonbons sont emballés individuellement.

November 08, 2016

Ces bonbons sont vraiment bon.Ma grand -mère en achetait toujours et j'en mangeais bien évidemment à chaque fois que j'allais la visiter.Ils ne sont pas trop sucré et je trouve qu'ils ont un goût vraiment différent des bonbons habituels!

November 08, 2016

Lorsque j'étais petite et que ma mère m'ammenait à son travail, j'en mangeais toujours une dizaine. Ils sont tellement délicieux et non sucrée. Il y en a aussi à l'orange, mais les fraises sont meilleurs.

September 19, 2016

So my sister was the one that got me to try these. I was really shocked at how good these are! Nicely sweet and creamy! I haven't had these in years but I remember them being delicious!

July 02, 2016

The most decadent strawberries and cream hard boiled candy there is. So nice to suck on these, not too sweet but just sweet enough with hints of vanilla cream and strawberries. Like a strawberry sundae or strawberry shortcake flavour. So good, I keep a bag in my car at all times for a treat. We have enjoyed these for decades.

April 24, 2016

I remember eating these as a kid!!! This brings back a lot of memories. Strawberry was my favourite flavour. I love letting it swirl around in my mouth. Yes the candy is hard but when the heat of your mouth warms it up it starts to feel all creamy and nice on the inside. I can't remember the last time I saw them in stores but when I do see them, I might just pick up a package and keep these in my purse. Very yummy!!

March 30, 2016

I used to have a lot of these when I was a little kid! The taste was one of my favorites, creamy and tangy at the same time. I was a real fan of yogurt at the time (still am!) so I adored this candy. I loved every flavour it came in, and was never disappointed with any!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge