Street Level Shoulder Bag
Good

Street Level Shoulder Bag Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 322 in Accessories

September 20, 2015

Gorgeous! I just purchased this and i don't think I will be buying another shoulder bag for awhile. This bag is so classic and beautiful. It goes with any outfit and is very high quality. The size is perfect and holds all that I need.

July 22, 2015

I purchased a shoulder bag from Urban Outfitters by the brand Street Level. The bag is large and simple; the exterior is brown leather while the interior is coloured royal blue (and it is reversible) - the photo is not the colour scheme that I bought.
    It came with a baby zip up as well, which I've taken to using on bar nights. I can't rave enough about this bag/brand. I carry my laptop to school with it, and it has held up without showing signs of wear/tear. It gets me compliments on the regular. It's convenient and without treating it very nicely, has withstood heavy loads for both school and regular purse-use for a year without damage. Check this brand out!