Stride NonStop Mint Gum Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 86 in Gum

INDICATIONS: Stride Sugarfree Gum, Non Stop Mint. Artificial flavored. Non Stop Mint Flavor. 30% Fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 5 to 3 1/2 calories.

Average Price:  $.99

August 30, 2015

Nothing spectacular. they claim to be a long-lasting gum but I have not noticed any real significant lasting time.

September 12, 2012

This is my new favourite gum! The flavour lasts much longer than other brands, and it's very refreshing. I like the package, it's very easy to open. This could also double as a car freshener, my whole car smells minty! :)

April 13, 2009

Just tried this about a week ago, it's so delicious and long lasting!!!
    I am a big fan of chewing gum, and my favourite is minty types of gum, spearmint mostly.

this gum lasts ridiculously long... seriously. The taste and texture :D AND it's sugarless woot

The other day, my mom asked me for a piece of gum. I gave her one of these, and I guess she really liked it too because yesterday she asked me, "What kind of gum did you give me?! I need more, I think I'm addicted - it was so good!" Haha :)

Go out and buy yourself some from your favourite local store :D

(The most expensive it will be is $1.79 ish. That's the most I've seen it anyway... but you get lots of pieces ;))

February 25, 2009

It's awesome. Lasts way longer than any other gum I've tried and is not too overpowering with the minty flavor.

February 22, 2009

Surprisingly fits the description of the commercials. I've never had any gum lasting this long. The spearmint definitely seems to last the longest over other flavours too.

January 16, 2009

The commercials are true on this one. The price is similar to other products, but the flavor lasts far longer than any other brand of gum I have tried. I have chewed a single piece for about 2 hours and it still had a great minty flavor. The biggest complaint I have is that the longer you chew this gum, the more tough it gets. I have tried most of the flavors and the mint-based flavors have the greatest longevity. The orange and fruit flavors only last for about half an hour, but they are still longer than other brands. I say: Yum to the gum!