Stride Sour Patch Kids Gum
Amazing

Stride Sour Patch Kids Gum Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 85 in Gum

January 27, 2016

I have a love/hate relationship with stride sour patch kids gum. I tastes really great, just like the sour patch kids I've love since childhood, but it doesn't last. I find after about 5 mins the flavour has worn away and the texture of the gum gets very tough.
I toss it out and pop in another piece to keep the flavour going. Sad thing is I could go through a whole pack in a day or two because hoping in a new piece is the only way to get that flavour back.
I say stick with your stand by minty gum and just buy the actual Sour Patch Kids candy instead.

January 27, 2016

Oh man I LOVE sour patch kids. They are one of my top favourite candy and I was so excited to learn about the gum. Currently I have tried the red raspberry and the pink watermelon and both have been amazing. They have so much flavour and stay pretty true to the candy flavors. Any fan of the candy would be a fan of the gum.

January 07, 2015

I was so excited when I saw that this was a thing, but then I was disappointed because the flavour only lasts for about two chews and then the gum gets all weird.

January 06, 2015

Good concept, poor execution. Tastes good for about a minute and a half and then the flavour is non existant.

January 06, 2015

This tastes just like the sour patch candies. But only for about 2 minutes after which it loses its flavour. Although this isn't quite the gum for me, It's a fun novelty gum and I'm sure kids will love it.

November 12, 2014

I was expecting it to be super sour and it wasn't. It was just a basic mild raspberry flavour that faded very quickly. I won't buy it again b/c I didn't think it tasted like the candies, was sour, or had a lasting taste. There are a few fruity flavours of other gums that I like and that the flavour lasts a good while. This was more of a packaging gimmick (cute package and pic) that got me as I like to try new things. It doesn't taste like a sour patch candy, unfortunately.

November 12, 2014

My kids LOVE this gum. They make the super sour face when they start to chew and then it gets a nice sweet flavor in the end. Great little treat every once in a while.
Not minty or refreshing but it's a nice hit of pucker power!

November 12, 2014

I love love this gum. It tastes exactly like the candy. Flavours are so good.

1.5/5

November 12, 2014

Not much of a gum. The Sour Patch flavour doesn't last very long. It's a short lived novelty. I wouldn't buy this again.

November 12, 2014

I was so excited to see this product in stores. Sour Patch Kids were my favorite candy as a child and I used to LOVE the red ones. But I found myself purchasing the packs less and less as I could never finish an entire pack of the candies before they became stale. Luckily, I stumbled across this gum at my local Wal-Mart checkout lane and purchased a pack. They come in both Red - Raspberry and Green - Lime.

The gum tastes EXACTLY like the candies! Now I can enjoy the yummy sour patch kid goodness without having to worry about buying an entire pack of them. Plus I believe these sticks of gum are less calories than the actual candies. Win-Win!

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge