Strivectin Advanced Retinol Night Treatment

Strivectin Advanced Retinol Night Treatment Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

August 31, 2016

This is my second cream with retinol and so far i like it. It has nice and creamy texture, which spreads well. Non greasy and fast absorbant . And it does makes my skin smooth and more even and coastwise is great for the quality of the products

August 31, 2016

I received a sample of this in an offer from a leading drugstore and am sure glad I did!
While it is quite expensive, it is amazing. I saw results in a week, noticeable ones. Absolutely will put some $ aside and buy this product.

June 09, 2016

Price is a bit high but this Strivectin product is great!! The nice girl at Shoppers reccomended it and I love it! The price is especially high if you used to the average run of the mill drugstore brand but you as we age we have to take care of our skin!!

March 24, 2016

Great product. The NIA 114 patented formula combined with strivectins retinol delivers a fabulous result while you sleep. Can be used on even the most sensitive skin.

March 06, 2016

This is a good drug store retinol product for someone just starting out with Retinols. It contains shea butter as a moisturizer so there is no drying out of the skin or irritation with other retinals like ROC, etc, nor the bad smell.

Start using every 3rd night or so until you work your way to every night. I noticed my skin is firmer to the touch and more even toned, but it took a long time and I can't contribute this to only this product.

Tip: I purchased the 1.7oz tube because it is more cost effective, but I regret that. I should have bought the 1oz tube because I still have lots left and it's been over 1 year or even more. Not sure how effective the remaining tube is after that time but I paid so much for it that I don't want to toss it. I believe it has the 24 month symbol on it so I will keep it until it goes off.

January 17, 2016

J'ai reçu un échantillon de cette crème de nuit. Je l'utilise après une exfoliation et elle donne des résultats fantastiques. Au réveil ma peau est plus douce, comme repulpée, le teint plus lumineux et le grain de peau plus fin, probablement à cause du Rétinol qu'elle contient. Son prix est cependant élevé.

January 04, 2016

I use this nightly. I apply it after showering, and once my skin is dry. It moisturizes my face well, especially when it's dry. It also helps reduce the signs of aging, and wrinkles. I noticed my skin looks a lot smoother, and my complexion is more even.