StriVectin Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles

StriVectin Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Reviews

Ranked #265 out of 337 in Eye Cream

November 14, 2016

This StriVectin product definitely made my eyes feel more awake.

It should be used both AM and PM, however I found it wasn't a good choice under makeup as it tended to become a bit clumpy. I think this is probably an excellent choice for those with routines that don't include makeup in the morning or can allow an hour or two between applying this eye cream applying makeup around the eye.

I also found that it has a bit of a warming/ tingly sensation. It's not overpowering, but if you have very sensitive skin, I would suggest requesting a sample to try on a very small area before applying this around both eyes.

December 10, 2015

This is a great product that really works on wrinkles around eyes but it is too expensive.

October 27, 2015

I was discouraged by these products at first, since they are priced much higher than other products promising the same results. However, not only did I realise that this product is sold in double quantity to the other eye serum I was using at the time and yet was only twice the price (so the same price per volume), but that it also REALLY WORKS.

From minutes after applying this cream, and for 12 hours+ after using it, I can see a difference, which only gets better over time. The only downside is that it's not permanent, and on days when I'm not doing my daily routine and just cleaning up the house, I'll notice the effects start to wear off at about the 24 hour mark. Small potatoes when you have a wrinkle cream that actually diminishes fine lines and brightens and tightens under eye bags (something I've found far too many products NOT do.) A must try for sure.

December 06, 2014

My little tube of StriVectin-SD is a fave. It's simple for me- I only use what I like. I love using this eye-cream. I only need a little bit because it has a light texture and a little goes a long way. It corrects puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles. I use it only 1x a day because I keep a very easy morning routine and prefer treatments at night. I don't have many eye-wrinkles... less than most of my friends. Is it great treatments... or genetics? I'm not sure but this is a cream that I will happily buy again.

I'm hesitant to buy creams from re-sellers or agencies that are not carriers of the brand - I worry the product has been heat or cold compromised or is old. I watch for package deals from retailers who regularly carry the brand

Updated On: December 06, 2014

PS I'm a geek... I started using eye-cream regularly at about 16. That is such thin skin and it shows your age the fastest so I figured it was an investment in my future. So it could be that it's a great cream for me... or that my good eye-skin is good care over years has paid off

May 23, 2014

This product is very pricey if you buy in a drug store, but can be purchased at a reasonable price at Marshalls, Homesense, and Winners so keep your eyes out for sales. Takes about 2-3 weeks to work, but there is a noticeable difference on my aging skin.