StriVectin Intense Concentrate for Wrinkles and Stretch Marks Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 20 in Stretch Mark Cream

April 23, 2016

If you want quicker results I find most products from StriVectin work pretty rapidly. Definitley the only products I would continue to buy for my skin

January 24, 2016

I had high hopes for this product and unfortunately it did not succeed. Smells bad, doesn't relieve dry or itchy skin and I did not see any improvement of stretch marks. Very costly. Would not recommend.

June 08, 2015

I am 63 years young and at this age, the search is on to try to repair the damage i have done over the years. I was at Rexall looking for something, anything that might be the answer when the girl working there told me i had to try StriVectin-SD. She said she had seen many customers with nothing but positive results from using this product......and it was on sale. She didn't have to twist my arm. I bought it. The product states it will take from 2 - 8 weeks to get the desired result, but it's only been 6 weeks and already i am so glad i was smart enough to buy 2. I am so happy so far and i can only imgaine how thrilled i am going to be in another few weeks.

February 09, 2015

I've received this in sample boxes I've ordered. I know it was originally for stretch marks, but now it's formulated for wrinkles. It is expensive, but worth it. I've noticed a big improvement in just 2 weeks.

November 22, 2014

I was given this product to test for Glow Magazine. I thought I'd test it and then give it away. I don't have many wrinkles, but this product does something magical to my face. I'm not sure what it does, exactly, but it's pure magic. I looked years younger instantly. There was no way I was going to pass this tube on to someone else. But when I checked out the price for this 2 oz tube, I discovered it was $135. That's way more than I'd normally ever consider spending on a beauty item. This product may be the one that finally teaches me that you do, indeed, get what you pay for.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk