Strongbow Cider Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 159 in Beer & Cider

October 11, 2016

After living in the UK for over a year this has become my staple drink as it was the most widely available in pubs. I am very happy to see it is becoming more popular here in Canada! I do not like sweet and heavily carbonated drinks (no coolers for me please!) so the British dry version is my favourite. If you're someone who doesn't like the heavy flavour of beer or the sweetness of other ciders I would definitely give this a try!

September 28, 2016

Strong bow is my jam! It's perfect ANY time of the day. It's a bit sweet, effervescent, and light. I love that I can buy it can by can - especially because it would be too much to drink 5 of these in a row due to sweetness. And the high alcohol content.

September 19, 2016

So this is one of my go to ciders when I want one. It has to be ice cold or it will not taste right to me. I have had them on the warmer side and I could not even finish it. It still has a great flavour when it is really cool so any one who is a first timer with this, I recommend lots of ice!

August 23, 2016

I had a few friends who were into the alcoholic ciders, so I decided to give it a try. I went with Strongbow because that's what they recommended.. yuck. It was not what I was expecting.. not at all. It almost reminded me more of wine than anything.. I can now say i do not care for the dryness,. It in the cider anyways. I have tried other brands and ice actually found one that I enjoyed quite a bit, I didn't let this experience spoil my quest for a good cider lol

June 06, 2016

The worst alcoholic cider I've ever tasted. I just got into ciders in the last year but this is the only one I haven't liked. It's b/c it's labelled as "dry", so it isn't very sweet at all. Some ciders taste a bit like sweet Jolly Ranchers but this one doesn't. But if you like dry wines to sweet wines, maybe you'd love this. I won't be buying it again b/c it's more tart than I like.

June 02, 2016

i can't believe more people don't know about or aren't interested in trying ciders. there are a few brands that i quite enjoy, but strongbow is my favourite. there are different varieties (the elderflower is my fave). it's crisp & dry, but not bitter-dry. very nice on it's own or with a meal.

May 30, 2016

I have never been able to get into beer so cider is a great alternative for me. I love that strongbow is not super sweet and so refreshing. I love this served over ice on a hot day.

April 04, 2016

I don't drink Strongbow very often but it certainly is delicious every so often. It's crisp and refreshing. It has a slightly sweet apple taste to it, that is very refreshing. Best served ice cold.

April 04, 2016

I love this - to the point where I have pretty much stopped drinking beer on those hot summer days working in the yard. It's crisp and refreshing and tastes like fresh apples from the tree. The other ciders on the market do not compare to the crisp taste.

March 16, 2016

This is a very good quality and tasting cider. It is a little pricey but a great less sugary option to coolers. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't like the taste of beer but wants another alternative to coolers. Love it.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

smontero84 added a new review for
    Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review