• St.Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse + Applicator Mitt
Good

St.Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse + Applicator Mitt Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 137 in Self-Tanner

December 09, 2016

The best self tanning product ever! I have used this product for several years and it gives a very nice golden tan to my skin, without looking orange or streaky. The mitt is awesome and ensures you won't have any streaks or orange hands! I usually put this on before bed and then shower the remaining off in the morning. You can go quite dark with each application and while the scent is strong, it is not super fake smelling like many self tanners. I have had many compliments of my skin colour when using this mousse which is awesome because I am very fair!

September 13, 2016

Hands down the best self tanning lotion I have ever used. I have tried so many and none have been this great. It doesn't streak, smells pretty good and gives a great natural tan to my pale skin

September 09, 2016

This is by far the best self tanning product I've ever used! I've used it for years and it's always produced the best golden brown colour. Using the mitt makes it easy to apply and your hands don't need to be washed after wards. The colour intensifies after each application so you can get as dark as you want but never look orange!

June 06, 2016

I have used a lot of self tanners but I think this is one of the best on the market today. I have been using this for two years now and love the colour of my skin. I have had a lot of compliments on this product

1.5/5

May 09, 2016

I'm always looking for inexpensive self tanners. While shopping, the beauty advisor told me about this product. She let me know that it was very popular & gives a great tan so I decided to pay more than I usually do. I forked out $50 for the mousse plus the mitt. I was so excited to use it.
    I used the mitt to apply the mousse, expecting a nice warm color, but the color was a weird blackish green! It changed a little as I rubbed it in but still it stayed a very weird color. The color did get better after I had it on for a while but was not the warm bronze I was expecting. This was definately NOT worth the $50.

April 23, 2016

I've tried lots of different self tanners and I was a little surprised by the colour coming out of the bottle. It's more of a dark green then a rich brown but it gave me the mot natural tan i've ever seen. Plus it was instant. I noticed it lasted in between showers as well. I really recommend this product

April 23, 2016

In my quest for a great self tanner I would say St Tropez is my fav! It's a gorgeous colour, smell very minimal, and doesn't streak. I have a chronic illness which prevents me from going in the sun so a bit of colour makes me feel better and not so pasty. It's a great easy application using the mitt with the mousse, you don't have to worry if you goof up, it dries even! It's pricey but worth it!

April 07, 2016

This is really great for fair people, it does not leave you orange or yellow . and as long as you apply enough of it, it does not leave you streaky, it wears pretty well

April 01, 2016

Being very fair, it has been so difficult for me to find a self tanner that doesn't have a repulsive odor and also doesn't make me orange. St. Tropez has answered my prayers. It retails for around $40 at Shoppers Drug Mart, and it is a mouse texture. Super easy to glide onto the skin, and it does dry fairly quickly. It also leaves a very pleasant smell, so if you're in a hurry you can apply the product all over your body for a streak free natural looking tan. The tan also does last fairly long - I applied it once, and it lasted for roughly 2 weeks. The mitt also makes application much easier, and helps to avoid those "orangey" hands. This is a must have for me!

January 15, 2016

Le meilleur auto bronzant au monde. Il est super, ne tache pas et sen bon