Studio permanenet markers

Studio permanenet markers Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 85 in Paint & Art Supplies

July 16, 2016

Always good to have a few of these around. At school, we sign a wall when we get a job, so people enjoy making designs and signing their name. No smudging or melting. The colours are vibrant. I find that any ol' marker will tend to dry up in a week or two- even with the cap on- but something like this stands the text of time.

April 01, 2016

I've bought these a couple of times over the past year, and the results have been mixed. One of the packages had about half the markers dried out, but I understand that these things happen and the other markers in the package were fine. My boys have a bad habit of stealing my more expensive Sharpies for school, never to be seen again, so I now keep a container of these ones in the kitchen that they are welcome to. They do not last as long as Sharpies, and the colours bleed through the paper a little more, but as they are so much cheaper I don't mind. It's a case of "you get what you pay for" - and in this case, they work well for my purposes.

March 24, 2016

We have purchased these markers on several occasions. The first time was a couple of years ago when we were making a Halloween costume. The markers did exactly what I needed them to do, they did not dry out and the color was amazing.

The next couple of packages we purchased were also great.

But back in September I bought a large package with lots of colors and some of them were very runny and actually made lots blotting and the ink ran into the covers while some of the others dried up without ever being used.

I am hoping that it was a bad package, as I said it was a larger package that was available with their back to school stuff rather than the small package that I normally purchased.

I would still purchase them to try again.

The price is fantastic, and they are very effective with bright colors.

March 24, 2016

My daughter was given a pack of these from a friend. We were happy to find that they work just like the sharpie markers. The colors are great too. I use permanent markers alot at home so these are great.

March 24, 2016

These markers are great! They work as well as a sharpie with a cheaper price point. My girls love the vibrant colours! Will definitely continue to purchase these. I've also been able to find these at the dollar store. Can't beat prices like that.

March 24, 2016

These permanent markers were much cheaper then the regular brands. I figured for 2 dollars they could at least last me the shirt time I needed them. I was surprised it's been 6 months now and I still use them. Some times cheaper can be better!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear